Contract from home providing emergency roadside assistance to customers that have emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package.
- Make outbound calls to dispatch services for Accident Scene Management,
Vehicle Release Management, and Home & Specialty Line Management events
- Handle inbound callbacks from customers clients, and Agero Service Providers
regarding services in progress
- Handle inbound calls to establish new service events
Revenue & Certification
Revenue Starting At: $9.00-$12.00 per hour
Certification Cost: $0
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drug-screen $30.00
Full training 6 hours a day instructor led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
24/7 Phoneline Operations (great for overnight scheduling)
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- CPU – Intel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz or Greater or AMD: Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- Dual – core 2.5 Ghz or better
- Only PCs with (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 6 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.