Contract working from home interacting with guests and Travel Agent partners via phone; focusing on questions related to cruises, destinations, ship amenities, and many other pre-cruise related items.
- Serve on the front lines of the guest and Travel Agent partners
- Interact with guests and Travel Agent partners via phone; focusing
on questions related to Carnival cruises, destinations, ship amenities,
and many other pre cruise related items
- Provide consistent, high quality support to all guests and Travel Agent
- Research, navigate, and locate answers to guests and Travel Agent
partners questions and concerns
- Leverage Carnival’s website, internal web based knowledge service,
system tools, and other resources to independently respond to
- Document all calls, detailed resolution, and follow up to actions
Revenue & Certification
Revenue Starting At: $10.00-$13.00 per hour
Certification Cost: $0
-Course Materials/Job Aids
-Background Check & Drug-screen $30.00
Full training 6 hours a day instructor led (Mon-Fri) along with self-pace lessons.
Set Your Own Schedule (Full Time or Part Time)
Minimum Service Requirement is (15 hours a week)
Hours of Operation
365 days per year/7 days a week
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. ET
Saturday & Sunday
9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET
- Monitor display of 17-19” (non-widescreen) or 19-20” (widescreen) are required.
- CPU – Intel: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz or Greater or AMD: Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- Dual – core 2.5 Ghz or better
- Only PCs with (32 or 64 bit), Window 8, Windows 8.1 and Window 10 or MAC OS with Boot Camp are Required.
- Stable high – speed Internet connection with minimum of 6 mbps download speed and 4 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.